Berikut ini adalah 10 Gambar Ilusi Tipuan Mata Terbaik menurut Richard Wiseman seperti yang dilansir dailymail.co.uk:
1. CHECKER SHADOW: Although it may seem impossible to believe, the squares marked ‘A’ and ‘B’ are actually exactly the same shade of grey.
2. GRID: As you move your eyes around the image, dark dots quickly appear and disappear at the intersections. However, whenever you look directly on any intersection, the dark dots vanish.
3. THATCHER: This upside-down picture of ex-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher looks perfectly normal (left) but when you rotate the photograph the right way up, the face will appear grotesque (right).
4. TABLETOPS: In this classic illusion, the two tabletops look completely different shapes but are actually identical.
5. CAFE WALL: The horizontal lines in this image appear to be sloping, but in reality they’re parallel to one another.
6. LEANING TOWERS: These two photographs of the Leaning Tower of Pisa are identical, yet when your eyes and brain see two towers that are parallel, they assume that they must be diverging as they rise into the air.
7. EINSTEIN & MARILYN MONROE: These two photographs of the Leaning Tower of Pisa are identical, yet when your eyes and brain see two towers that are parallel, they assume that they must be diverging as they rise into the air.
8. DUCK-RABBIT: This image is known as a ‘bistable’ image. You won’t be able to see both pictures at the same time and will instead flip between seeing the duck and then the rabbit.
9. ROTATING SNAKES: The effects of this image works best in peripheral vision, so when you stare at one of the coils it will appear stationary while those around it will appear to rotate.
10. IMPOSSIBLE TRIANGLE: The dice appear to form an impossible triangle. If the position of the camera was to shift slightly, you would see that in reality the ‘triangle’ is actually created by three lines of dice arranged in the shape of the letter ‘Z’.